Have you often wondered how you can become even more successful? Has it ever seemed to you that you have a “glass ceiling” on your level of success? In spite of all your hard work, do you find yourself still falling short of having financial security? Do you see people climbing the ladder of success, only to take one step forward and two steps back?
This is not simply a case of bad luck or poor planning. We can only be as successful as the “success blueprint” embedded in our subconscious minds. This article describes ways that you can create your own “success blueprint”.
1. Become the deliberate creator of your life. What does this mean? This means that instead of feeling like “life happens to me,” you begin to believe, “I create my life.” This is really the difference between playing the role of the victim and declaring that you are the deliberate creator of your life.
If you find yourself complaining, blaming or justifying, then you are probably falling into the victim mode. The only payoff of that is attention, but the downside is never having what you want. Decide now that you create your own level of success.
2. Start to identify self-limiting beliefs. Here are some examples of self-limiting beliefs that I hear a lot from people who feel “stuck”:
. I’m not good enough.
. I have to struggle to make a living.
. There’s never enough money.
As you identify the self-limiting beliefs, don’t be alarmed. Remember these are not facts, they are only beliefs. And they can be changed. The only way to change them is to first become aware of them. You’re already on your way to letting them go. So celebrate every belief you find as a weed in your garden that you can now discard.
3. Install empowering beliefs. Once you have decided to release the old self-limiting beliefs, because they are no longer true, you are making space for new empowered beliefs. For example:
. I am highly worthy.
. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
. I work smarter, rather than harder.
4. Become crystal clear on what you want. You might think that you know what you want if you say, “I want to be successful.” Actually that is a very vague message. You have a much better chance of getting your desires fulfilled in creating a positive success blueprint, if you specify what you mean by “successful.”
. How many transactions would you be doing per month?
. What would be your yearly income?
. What kind of people will you be working with?
. How many hours per week would you be working?
. Specifically, what kind of work would you be doing?
5. Visually rehearse what you want to create. Have you heard that top athletes mentally rehearse their performance before an event? Did you know that Tiger Woods visualizes his golf strokes before he ever gets on the green? In the same way, visualize yourself successful in your field. Whatever your niche market, imagine that you are successful in providing it with the service it needs. See yourself receiving cheques that reflect your full commission. Imagine just having sold a home. See the happy faces of the sellers as you bring them over a bottle of champagne. Whatever it is you’re thinking of doing, visualize it first.
6. Step inside the visualization. In my 10 years of coaching real estate agents to double and triple their incomes, I find that they often skip this final step. And yet this is perhaps the most important one. Not only do you need to visualize what you want to create, but also you need to visualize yourself having it now, and feel what it feels like.
For example, imagine your dream, having already come true. Visualize yourself driving your brand-new car (smell the leather) into the driveway of your brand-new house. Be in the living room of your new house. What is the view like? Picture the happiest scene possible in your new house, perhaps a gathering with friends and/or family. How does it feel to know that you have succeeded in reaching your dream? How does it feel knowing that you have an abundance of resources, not only for your own financial security, but also to give to others?
When you feel it, you create it. Your thoughts and feelings radiate energies that magnify back to you what you want. So the more you can live in your future fantasy, as if it’s happening right now, the faster it will come to you. Your subconscious mind does not know the difference between fantasy and reality.
Putting these ideas together will help you to create your own “success blueprint.” Your subconscious mind will receive the program it needs that determines your relationship to success.
With her 30 years of psychological expertise, Dr. Maya Bailey specializes in helping real estate professionals who want more clients, more free time, and a better lifestyle to create confidence, a positive mindset, and a step-by-step blueprint for success. For specific ways to “master your psychology” about getting clients and growing your business, and your personalized step-by-step success blueprint, visit http://www.90daystomoreclients.com/. To contact Dr. Maya Bailey, call (707) 799-5412.