We’ve all heard the saying, “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure,” but sometimes that saying doesn’t quite ring true, says Toronto junk removal firm JustJunk.com.
The company says it has found some pretty unexpected and bizarre items in people’s homes and offices.
“It’s amazing to see some of the items that people hold on to,” says Mike Thorne, president of JustJunk.com. “The excitement of a new find keeps us on our toes and keeps the job exciting. Most of the time we are just dealing with regular household items, but every once in awhile we see something that makes us do a double take.”
The top 10 crazy junk removal items JustJunk.com has found over the years:
- An 800-pound bank vault door
- 2,000 pounds of Jack Daniels whisky bottles
- 15 trucks of bingo dabbers
- A 40-pound mounted fish
- 1/4 truck load of dentures and dental chairs
- A bomb from the Second World War era
- A circular bed
- A 1950s salon hairdryer
- A basement full of individually labelled tree branches
- A full human skeleton from the Parsee sect.