REM invites you to comment on real estate issues in our comments section. We love to hear from you, but we do ask that you respect our guidelines. This is a moderated site, and REM reserves the right to refuse or delete any comment.
Here’s how to make sure your views stay published:
- Personal attacks on companies or individuals will not be allowed.
- Stick to the point. This is a site for real estate professionals and others who are interested in real estate issues.
- Do not copy material from other sources, except in brief quotes, with the source acknowledged.
- Do not make comments that are threatening, defamatory (for example: alleging criminal activity by an individual), obscene, profane, contain hate speech or degrade others.
- Do not make false or misleading statements. Do not pretend to be someone you are not.
- Please refrain from posting commercial advertisements. For information about advertising in REM, click here and download our Media Kit.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
The views expressed in the comments section of this website are those of the participants alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of REM. If you have any questions or concerns about our reader comments, please email our Editor Jim Adair.